Are You Considering Pet Insurance?
Companion animals are more than just pets—they are part of the family and a member of your pack. As with all loved ones, we want to ensure that they are cared for if disasters occur.
Pet insurance makes sure your little buddy is covered. It provides peace of mind, knowing that coverage could save—and extend—the life of your pet.
There are many pet insurance companies available, and we encourage you to seek different options to find the best fit for you and your furry friend.
Based on our experience, Bramer Animal Hospital recommends you investigate Trupanion and Nationwide.
- 24/7 customer care, so you can rest easy knowing that when your pet needs help, Trupanion is available
- One simple 90 percent coverage plan offered without confusing options
- Wellness coverage, which gives you cash back for regular exams and preventive treatment
- Full dental coverage, including surgeries and diseases
- Deep industry experience, as Nationwide (formerly known as Veterinary Pet Insurance) was the first company to offer pet insurance in all of North America
To be clear, we don’t sell or service pet health insurance. Any questions you might have need to be directed towards the insurance carriers.